Dr. Mark van der List, a Professional Services Veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., explains how a producer can utilize good nutrition, vaccinations and strong management to help their herd develop a more complete response against disease challenges.
Developing strong herd immunity
- Minn.’s Peterson aims to hang onto House Ag Committee role, seat
- Baise: EPA's new water definition would devastate business
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling; replacement prices
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Drought wars: Calif. drought vs. Dust Bowl