Dr. Mark van der List, a Professional Services Veterinarian with Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., explains how a producer can utilize good nutrition, vaccinations and strong management to help their herd develop a more complete response against disease challenges.
Developing strong herd immunity
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high