Hypocalcemia is a common metabolic disorder in Jersey cows. Texas dairy producer John Kisst shares how using Bovikalc helps prevent this costly disease from invading his herd.
Hypocalcemia and Jerseys: Producer testimonial
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced