Hypocalcemia is a common metabolic disorder in Jersey cows. Texas dairy producer John Kisst shares how using Bovikalc helps prevent this costly disease from invading his herd.
Hypocalcemia and Jerseys: Producer testimonial
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?