Dr. Linda Tikofsky, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses how common dairy practices can cause a reduction in beef quality once a cull cow arrives at a packinghouse and recommends several steps to help preserve beef quality throughout a dairy cow's life.
Preserving beef quality in dairy cows
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- BQA certification — offer Sept. 1 through Oct. 31
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order