Dr. Linda Tikofsky, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses how common dairy practices can cause a reduction in beef quality once a cull cow arrives at a packinghouse and recommends several steps to help preserve beef quality throughout a dairy cow's life.
Preserving beef quality in dairy cows
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine