Dr. Linda Tikofsky, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses how common dairy practices can cause a reduction in beef quality once a cull cow arrives at a packinghouse and recommends several steps to help preserve beef quality throughout a dairy cow's life.
Preserving beef quality in dairy cows
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
No matching related articles at this time.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced