Dr. Linda Tikofsky, a Professional Services Veterinarian for Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica, Inc., discusses how common dairy practices can cause a reduction in beef quality once a cull cow arrives at a packinghouse and recommends several steps to help preserve beef quality throughout a dairy cow's life.
Preserving beef quality in dairy cows
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Life changes, but fall brings World Dairy Expo
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do