Online dairy courses to be offered
Advanced Dairy Management and Diagnostics covers a wide range of topics related to dairy farm management, including calf and heifer management, pasture and forage systems, housing, milking systems and more. Advanced Dairy Reproduction focuses on all phases of reproductive physiology. FULL STORY »
Simple steps to identify and treat metritis
Metritis is one of the most common fresh cow diseases. Typically diagnosed during the first 10 days in milk, metritis is a uterine infection that can affect up to 30 percent of a dairy herd. FULL STORY »
Does genomic selection intensify inbreeding or help control it?
Inbreeding management can be easier with a program approach that utilizes genomic insights. FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance