Kansas State University reproductive physiologist Jeff Stevenson discusses how sexed semen or gender-biased semen offers dairy producers a cost-effective method for adding more females to the herd.
- Green milk returns in time for St. Patrick’s Day
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Bill would keep farmer’s private information private
- Land availability top young farmer concern
- USDA expands support for small, mid-sized farmers and ranchers
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CWT sales, dairy cattle auctions