5-day Cidr Synch: The missing protocol for dairy heifers
Although programs combining prostaglandin (PGF2α) treatments and heat detection are very effective for dairy heifers, many producers have to rely on Timed A.I. protocols to get their heifers bred due to a number of different reasons. FULL STORY »
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine