Fat during the dry period improves reproduction
A recent study shows cows fed a supplemental fat for 21 days before calving spent 31 fewer days open and were 1.9 times more likely to become pregnant during the following lactation than unsupplemented cows. FULL STORY »
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty