USJersey launches ‘sustainability’ marketing contest
An advertising and marketing contest to connect consumers and retailers with producers of Jersey milk has been announced FULL STORY »
How 80 million Millennials drive U.S. yogurt growth
America’s Millennials and their appetite for yogurt is making the popular dairy product one of the nation’s fastest-growing products. FULL STORY »
Breakfast is served: Minn. initiative fights child hunger
A new breakfast initiative in Minnesota launched this week as part of an effort to fight child hunger and keep breakfast going to the state’s low-income students. FULL STORY »
Is consumer optimism behind higher food prices?
The America Farm Bureau Federation’s latest Marketbasket Survey shows that shoppers are paying more for food in grocery stores compared to the first half of 2013. FULL STORY »
Nearly 300 illnesses reported in Chobani’s yogurt recall
In the wake of Chobani's moldy Greek yogurt cups, the FDA has received nearly 300 unconfirmed reports of people sickened by the products. FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition