How 80 million Millennials drive U.S. yogurt growth
America’s Millennials and their appetite for yogurt is making the popular dairy product one of the nation’s fastest-growing products. FULL STORY »
Breakfast is served: Minn. initiative fights child hunger
A new breakfast initiative in Minnesota launched this week as part of an effort to fight child hunger and keep breakfast going to the state’s low-income students. FULL STORY »
Is consumer optimism behind higher food prices?
The America Farm Bureau Federation’s latest Marketbasket Survey shows that shoppers are paying more for food in grocery stores compared to the first half of 2013. FULL STORY »
Nearly 300 illnesses reported in Chobani’s yogurt recall
In the wake of Chobani's moldy Greek yogurt cups, the FDA has received nearly 300 unconfirmed reports of people sickened by the products. FULL STORY »
Chobani gets crash course in crisis management
Chobani’s first exposure to crisis management following a voluntary recall and hundreds of reported illnesses was a doozy. But will its lessons on crisis management earn the company an A or an F? FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced