Supporting S.D. Agri-Business since 1914
When Bel Brands USA, the Chicago-based snack and gourmet cheese manufacturer, chose Brookings for the location of their third plant, South Dakota State University's Dairy Science Department and SDSU Extension played an important role in their decision. FULL STORY »
USJersey launches ‘sustainability’ marketing contest
An advertising and marketing contest to connect consumers and retailers with producers of Jersey milk has been announced FULL STORY »
How 80 million Millennials drive U.S. yogurt growth
America’s Millennials and their appetite for yogurt is making the popular dairy product one of the nation’s fastest-growing products. FULL STORY »
Breakfast is served: Minn. initiative fights child hunger
A new breakfast initiative in Minnesota launched this week as part of an effort to fight child hunger and keep breakfast going to the state’s low-income students. FULL STORY »
Is consumer optimism behind higher food prices?
The America Farm Bureau Federation’s latest Marketbasket Survey shows that shoppers are paying more for food in grocery stores compared to the first half of 2013. FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?