Milk consumption in the U.S. over the past decade has caused quite the stir amongst resident dairy producers. Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk provides more insight on the recent decline in domestic milk consumption and the efforts that are being made by producers to implement strategic marketing programs.
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced