Milk consumption in the U.S. over the past decade has caused quite the stir amongst resident dairy producers. Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk provides more insight on the recent decline in domestic milk consumption and the efforts that are being made by producers to implement strategic marketing programs.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets
- Idaho dairy associations scrutinized for letter about farm tours