Milk consumption in the U.S. over the past decade has caused quite the stir amongst resident dairy producers. Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk provides more insight on the recent decline in domestic milk consumption and the efforts that are being made by producers to implement strategic marketing programs.
- Challenging global conditions mark path for dairy companies
- IDFA, Cornell launch dairy foods leadership development program
- Dairy markets: Class III futures lag global downturn
- Documentary profiles dairy workforce issues in Western New York
- Certified Animal Welfare Audits for Farms: Part 5 - Audit day
- USDA reports confirm tight cattle supplies