Milk consumption in the U.S. over the past decade has caused quite the stir amongst resident dairy producers. Kansas State University dairy specialist Mike Brouk provides more insight on the recent decline in domestic milk consumption and the efforts that are being made by producers to implement strategic marketing programs.
- Baise: Judge dismisses Calif. egg law case but not all is lost
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- September U.S. milk production up 4%
- VIDEO: Shatto Dairy, from nearly broke to booming
- World Dairy Expo Futurity Entries Due Soon