Retail Milk Prices Jump 13 Cents In January
Based on product price forecasts, milk prices will rise in 2010 from those of 2009. The Class IV price is expected to be $13.95 to $14.75 per cwt, and the Class III price is projected to average $14.90 to $15.60 per cwt. The all milk price is expected to be $16.20 to 16.90 per cwt in 2010.
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment
- Calves with Sam: Surge in Calving, Yet Again
- Dairy aisle holds up to 70 percent non-dairy products
- DBA names Trotter as new Executive Director, Business Affairs
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban