Retail Milk Prices Jump 13 Cents In January
Based on product price forecasts, milk prices will rise in 2010 from those of 2009. The Class IV price is expected to be $13.95 to $14.75 per cwt, and the Class III price is projected to average $14.90 to $15.60 per cwt. The all milk price is expected to be $16.20 to 16.90 per cwt in 2010.
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast