Retail Milk Prices Jump 13 Cents In January
Based on product price forecasts, milk prices will rise in 2010 from those of 2009. The Class IV price is expected to be $13.95 to $14.75 per cwt, and the Class III price is projected to average $14.90 to $15.60 per cwt. The all milk price is expected to be $16.20 to 16.90 per cwt in 2010.
- Water Police, part four: EPA's definition of 'adjacent waters'
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Zoetis launches calf wellness
- U.S. steps up trade pressure on Japan ahead of Obama visit
- Professional Dairy Producers Foundation offers program grants
- UDIM rebrands to reflect diversity, versatility of dairy
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine