Although it is well known that yields depend strongly on N input, the precision on the amount recommended is often less than desired. Adaptive management is an on-going process.
No matter how sophisticated, a decision support system needs to be evaluated and adapted to meet the needs of the specific operation.
Dairy Source is free for iPhone, iPad and Android* devices.
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment