Although it is well known that yields depend strongly on N input, the precision on the amount recommended is often less than desired. Adaptive management is an on-going process.
No matter how sophisticated, a decision support system needs to be evaluated and adapted to meet the needs of the specific operation.
Dairy Source is free for iPhone, iPad and Android* devices.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?