Although it is well known that yields depend strongly on N input, the precision on the amount recommended is often less than desired. Adaptive management is an on-going process.
No matter how sophisticated, a decision support system needs to be evaluated and adapted to meet the needs of the specific operation.
Dairy Source is free for iPhone, iPad and Android* devices.
- Friday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cold storage report bullish for butter
- Ag markets closed mostly higher again Friday
- Most ag markets traded firmly Friday morning
- Dairy Herd columnist Mess named social media farmer of the year
- Dairy markets: Class III futures up; butter nears all-time high