Although it is well known that yields depend strongly on N input, the precision on the amount recommended is often less than desired. Adaptive management is an on-going process.
No matter how sophisticated, a decision support system needs to be evaluated and adapted to meet the needs of the specific operation.
Dairy Source is free for iPhone, iPad and Android* devices.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.