Will college graduates be able to find jobs in agriculture? According to articles in Forbes and Yahoo, ag jobs are in decline. In this week's Bottom Line, This Week in Louisiana Agriculture's Neil Melancon shows us why the writers of those articles are likely wrong.
The Bottom Line: Future of ag jobs
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®