Dairy farmers are using June Dairy Month as an opportunity to show and tell consumers about how they provide a safe product in a humane manner.
Dairy farmers dedicated to produce safe products
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis
- Guarding against overreach of the Endangered Species Act
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning