John Blanchfield, American Banker Association and Center for Agriculture and Rural Banking, talks about top concerns that people in agriculture should consider and understand. He provides a view from an association involved in representing rural banking and based in Washington, D.C. He spoke at the American Society of Agricultural Consultants’ recent meeting.
Banker provides points to consider
- ‘Protecting Your Profits’, MPP-Dairy conference calls scheduled
- Nestlé Inaugurates Major Dairy Farming Institute In China
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Chr. Hansen tour showcases optimal dairy management
- BVD: Exploring eradication
- Dairy markets: 2015 Class III futures get a small boost