Sam Leadley with the Attica (N.Y.) Veterinary Associates looks at a recent case at a dairy. Ten “as-fed” colostrum samples were cultured for bacteria, and the samples reveled a variety of coliform counts.
Calves with Sam: Up-and-down bacteria counts in colostrum
- The new line on your milk check — spore counts
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- 2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards announced
- Land O'Lakes creates 10 new fellowships at 5 universities
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand