Follow Doane economists as they start the annual crop tour Monday, July 22. In the field updates can be found on Twitter @doaneag and end of the day synopsis will be posted here.
Doane's annual crop tour observes late planted crops
- DHM Markets/Marketers: CA Class 1 dips
- WASDE: 2014 dairy, beef price projections raised
- Crop markets quite mixed after WASDE report
- USDA raises corn export forecast by 25 million bushels
- D.C. Watch: Apply for disaster assistance by April 15
- IMI Global acquires Merck Animal Health's verification business