Follow Doane economists as they start the annual crop tour Monday, July 22. In the field updates can be found on Twitter @doaneag and end of the day synopsis will be posted here.
Doane's annual crop tour observes late planted crops
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?