The Humane Society of the United States gives less than one percent of its massive donations to local pet shelters, but, it has socked away more than $17 million dollars to its pension fund.
Wayne Pacelle and the HSUS scam
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?