Trading places: Dairy farmer, fire chief switch roles
A Pennsylvania fire chief swapped roles with a local dairy farmer for a day, discovering first-hand what it takes to feed the world. FULL STORY »
A look at New York’s booming Greek yogurt industry
New York’s Greek yogurt industry has taken off, helping propel it to the top yogurt-producing state in the country. Can it keep hold of its reign or will other states take the lead? FULL STORY »
Raw milk warning labels move forward in S.D.
As of Dec. 11, all raw milk sold to consumers in South Dakota will be required to carry a label warning consumers that unpasteurized milk can cause illness FULL STORY »
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?