Judge declares mistrial in Utah stray voltage trial
Utah judge declared a mistrial after questions were raised about a juror’s impartiality. FULL STORY »
Farmers’ deaths provide impetus for manure pit safety study
A Pennsylvania dairyman died last month while trying to unclog a pump in his dairy’s manure pit, and now researchers hope to find solutions to prevent such tragedies from happening. FULL STORY »
Corn crop forecasts still growing
With harvest nearing the finish line, all eyes are now looking to the USDA’s reports on Friday. Many expect the U.S. corn crop to surpass previous forecasts. FULL STORY »
Dodge Ram's 22 million reasons for $1 million FFA donation
The success of Dodge Ram’s “Year of the Farmer” goes well beyond just an advertising campaign. The company recently presented Clay Sapp, National FAA president, with a $1 million donation. FULL STORY »
Parody alert: What does the farmer say?
Kansas is one of the nation’s top agricultural states, and some of its ranchers are producing pro-agriculture parodies that are rocking the nation. FULL STORY »
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced