Will OSHA delay its surprise N.Y. dairy inspections?
A group of seven House members from upstate New York, representing more than 90 percent of the state’s dairy farms, have asked the federal government to delay plans for surprise inspections of the state’s dairies. FULL STORY »
No break in drought this winter
The weekly “Drought Monitor” report showed few changes this week to the drought across the nation, and this trend will likely continue across much of the western half of the United States. FULL STORY »
Another strike against California’s $68B bullet train?
California’s efforts to build a high-speed rail between Los Angeles and San Francisco hit yet another setback. But that may not even be enough to strike-out this Goliath project. FULL STORY »
Battle of yogurt ads coming to the Super Bowl
Football won’t the only thing heating up the competition during the 2014 Super Bowl. Chobani will debut its premiere Super Bowl ad, pitting it against other big names in the yogurt market. FULL STORY »
Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
On Tuesday, Mercy for Animals released an undercover video allegedly showing abuse at a Wisconsin dairy. FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
Diamond V Original XPC