Dairy shown effective against metabolic syndrome, obesity
A South Korean study found that dairy intake helps lower the risks associated with metabolic syndrome. FULL STORY »
At least 13 animals killed in late-November storms
At least two dairies are cleaning up after weekend storms killed more than a dozen animals. FULL STORY »
220,735 ways to thank farmers
In July, Culver’s launched its “Thank You, Farmers” initiative with simple goals: thank the nation’s hard-working farmers and provide financial support for future farmers. FULL STORY »
8 facts about consumers and antibiotics
A look into the psyche of consumers shows a surprising – and not-so-surprising – glimpse into their concerns about antibiotics and food production. FULL STORY »
S.D. ranchers take on Joan Jett in Macy’s parade float fight
It is vegetarian music star Joan Jett versus South Dakota’s livestock industry as officials announced the rock n’ roller will grace the state’s float in this year’s Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs