Confirmed: Tenn. outbreak traced to raw milk producer
Tennessee officials have matched the strain of E. coli that sickened nine children in a raw milk outbreak to a Knox County, Tenn., dairy at the center of the case. FULL STORY »
Norwegian army goes vegetarian for ‘Meatless Monday’
Norwegian soldiers will soon be patrolling on a diet of tofu and vegetables as the country aims to reduce the military’s carbon footprint. FULL STORY »
Wild winter ahead? NOAA says ‘not likely’
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has bad news for winter-lovers. For most of the nation, there is an equal chance for unusual warmth, cold, snow, rain and average weather. FULL STORY »
Calif. drought worst since 2007
Despite pockets of precipitation this week, most of the areas hardest-hit by the drought are sinking further into drought as the drought pushes to the east. FULL STORY »
Dairy shown effective against metabolic syndrome, obesity
A South Korean study found that dairy intake helps lower the risks associated with metabolic syndrome. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis