Social media: Good or bad for agriculture?
The solution to my writer’s block was to use the very tool I write about: social media. Sometimes I sit down to write this column and find my fingers have no words in them. Inspiration isn’t usually hard to find, but when it is, I find writer’s block tends to be cured by a cold beer, or two. FULL STORY »
Blogging builds important connections
Dairy farmers need to have a voice in the medium of blogging. Blogging takes time, and it isn’t for everyone. However, it’s also not as scary as it may seem. FULL STORY »
Dairy Carrie: You are the expert
I am a dairy farmer. More days than not, I feel like instead of saying that I am a dairy farmer, I should claim some sort of title along the lines of “Dairy Farmer’s Apprentice” or “Dairy Farmer in Training." FULL STORY »
Prev 1 Next
- Lighter Side: Do anti-GMO people know what GMO means?
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty