At the 4th FBI International Sympsoium on Agroterrorism this week in Kansas City, FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Craig Watz discusses how this year's symposium covers new ground, and how important collaboration between the agriculture industry and law enforcement is in identifying and preventing agroterrorism.
FBI agroterrorism symposium discusses new threats
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?