At the 4th FBI International Sympsoium on Agroterrorism this week in Kansas City, FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Craig Watz discusses how this year's symposium covers new ground, and how important collaboration between the agriculture industry and law enforcement is in identifying and preventing agroterrorism.
FBI agroterrorism symposium discusses new threats
Your browser requires the latest version of Adobe Flash to view this video. Upgrade by clicking below:
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?