At the 4th FBI International Sympsoium on Agroterrorism this week in Kansas City, FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Craig Watz discusses how this year's symposium covers new ground, and how important collaboration between the agriculture industry and law enforcement is in identifying and preventing agroterrorism.
FBI agroterrorism symposium discusses new threats
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Organic/conventional quite indifferent in cow health, milk
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Got Milk? Expands communications in unique agency partnership
- Iowa rancher is next star on 'The Bachelor'
- Dairy podcast: Mark and Bob scratching their heads about markets