At the 4th FBI International Sympsoium on Agroterrorism this week in Kansas City, FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Craig Watz discusses how this year's symposium covers new ground, and how important collaboration between the agriculture industry and law enforcement is in identifying and preventing agroterrorism.
FBI agroterrorism symposium discusses new threats
- No Farm Bill could mean $38 milk after Jan. 1
- Cyprus debt deal weighs on grain, livestock markets
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Dairy markets: The beat goes on for butter