At the 4th FBI International Sympsoium on Agroterrorism this week in Kansas City, FBI Special-Agent-In-Charge Craig Watz discusses how this year's symposium covers new ground, and how important collaboration between the agriculture industry and law enforcement is in identifying and preventing agroterrorism.
FBI agroterrorism symposium discusses new threats
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado
- Businesses urge Obama to fast-track Asian trade deal
- Wednesday's CME Dairy Market Recap
- NMPF adds Bongards-MN, Mount Joy-PA, Cortland & Oneida-Madison-NY