At the 4th FBI International Symposium on Agroterrorism in Kansas City, Mo., this week, Jerry Jaax, DVM, ACLAM, Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and veterinarian at Kansas State Unviersity, discussed agroterrorism and the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) that is planned for Manhattan, Kan.
Jaax discusses agroterrorism, NBAF
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Dairy markets: Last week in review
- Cropp: September Dairy Situation and Outlook
- Merck Animal Health to market Neogen’s dairy genomic program
- Egyptian buying boosted wheat despite Sunday night crop weakness
- Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field