At the 4th FBI International Symposium on Agroterrorism in Kansas City, Mo., this week, Jerry Jaax, DVM, ACLAM, Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and veterinarian at Kansas State Unviersity, discussed agroterrorism and the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) that is planned for Manhattan, Kan.
Jaax discusses agroterrorism, NBAF
- One Nebraska farmer takes ALS ice bucket challenge to extreme
- Dairying in a warzone
- Vandenheuvel: Time to act on California federal order
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Using Activity Monitors to Predict Ovulation & Get Cows Pregnant
- John Deere’s 2014 product launch heavy in hay equipment