At the 4th FBI International Symposium on Agroterrorism in Kansas City, Mo., this week, Jerry Jaax, DVM, ACLAM, Associate Vice President for Research Compliance and veterinarian at Kansas State Unviersity, discussed agroterrorism and the National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF) that is planned for Manhattan, Kan.
Jaax discusses agroterrorism, NBAF
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- Commentary: A beef with yogurt
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- BVD control: Segmented U.S.production system presents challenges
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs