Getting HSUS to shush
The Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) has been a pain in the back for agriculture producers across the nation. However, HSUS and similar activist groups are being exposed for what they really are about by organizations interested in maintaining the livelihoods of farmers and ranchers across the U.S. FULL STORY »
Golden Guernsey dairy plant sells to Lifeway Foods, Inc.
Lifeway Foods, Inc., purchased the Golden Guernsey dairy plant located in Waukesha, Wis., for $7.4 million in a bankruptcy auction. FULL STORY »
- Livestock futures led the ag markets lower Thursday
- Commercial Manure Applicator Training scheduled for Jan. 7
- Winter storms slow – but don't stop – the drought
- FAO food prices stable with little change in meat, dairy
- Ag markets remained generally weak Thursday morning
- Federal Reserve is watching and seems pleased with agriculture
- Calif. dairy steals the show on ‘Undercover Boss’
- Slow music boosts milk production
- Fleeing suspect falls face-first in cow manure
- Precision dairy technologies galore: What to do?
- Another study shows that carbohydrate, not fat, is the culprit
- College Aggies Online Program scholarship winner announced