Golden Guernsey dairy plant sells to Lifeway Foods, Inc.
Lifeway Foods, Inc., purchased the Golden Guernsey dairy plant located in Waukesha, Wis., for $7.4 million in a bankruptcy auction. FULL STORY »
- Minnesota's largest dairy shows calf facility
- Video: Milk's journey - 48 hours in 48 seconds
- Video: "Show kids got their white pants on"
- U.S dairy cow numbers up, but replacement heifer numbers lower
- Lighter side: Black bear gets head stuck in milk can
- Foremost Farms, Michigan Milk announce strategic alliance