2866 Agriculture Drive
Madison, WI 53718
Phone: (800) 303-2855
Fax: (608) 223-9492
ai24™ is based on a unique, 24-hour, easy to use, electronic heat detection system. This technology was developed by SCR and is distributed and supported by Micro and Semex. SCR™ is the world’s largest manufacturer of electronic milk measurement devices and leads the industry in the field of electronic collar tags. Micro is a company dedicated to innovating advanced dairy solutions that increase the profits of our industry partners through the use of cutting-edge, technology-based dairy management solutions. Semex is world renown for delivering high quality bovine genetics and has been solving problems and satisfying its customers for over 35 years.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?