2014 Dairy Herd Management Innovation Award
Do you have an innovative new product that is useful to dairy farmers? We are looking for new products that will be game-changers for the dairy industry in the areas of efficiency, functionality, and technology. Submit your entry to the fourth annual Dairy Herd Management Innovation Award!
The deadline for nominating products for the Dairy Herd Management Innovation Awards is Wednesday, July 16.
Eligible products must be new to the U.S. dairy marketplace since World Dairy Expo 2013.
Entries will be evaluated by Dairy Herd Management's panel of dairy farmers, agribusiness representatives and university experts. Entries will be judged on their originality within the marketplace, usefulness and value to dairy farmers.
Nominated products will appear on www.dairyherd.com in August and September. The Top 10 products will be announced at World Dairy Expo 2014 and recognized within Dairy Herd Management's print, online and electronic products. Click here to see a list of our 2013 Innovation Award winners.
Click here to nominate your company’s new product or email all information to email@example.com. An email reply confirming receipt of your nomination will be sent within 48 hours, if you do not receive this acknowledgement please call Joelle Stephens at 913-438-0770
Entries must include:
- Company name.
- Address, City, State and Zip code.
- Contact person (including email and phone number).
- Company or product Website.
- World Dairy Expo exhibit location.
- Name of new product.
- Description of new product (no more than 250 words).
- Reason for nominating. (If there are similar products on the market, please list them.)
- High-resolution photo of product or logo. (High-resolution color images in JPEG format are requested for all nominated products.)
- Research supporting product claims is accepted and welcomed by the judging committee, but is not required for consideration.
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?