Holstein Association USA (HAUSA) invites all members and other Holstein fans to view video clips from the recent National Member Update Meeting. The meeting was held on February 20, in Hudson, Wisconsin, in conjunction with the Wisconsin Holstein Association State Meeting.
This is the second year that HAUSA has videoed its National Member Update Meeting and posted it on-line. You can see the videos at www.youtube.com/HolsteinUSA. Or visit [www.holsteinusa.com]www.holsteinusa.com and click on Meetings & Conventions in the main menu, then select Member Update Meeting.
The meeting video is broken down into several sections for ease of viewing. See these presentations by video:
● R. Paul Buhr, director—HAUSA Director Elections
● Lindsey Worden, HAUSA executive director of genetic services— TPI Adjustment and Preliminary Genomic Evaluations
● Dr. Michael Bishop of Illumina—What’s New in the World of HD and LD Chips
● Lindsey Worden —New Mobile Website
● Jodi Hoynoski, HAUSA executive director of identification and member services — Calendar of Events
The presentations will be available on the Holstein USA web site and YouTube for the next several months. For more information, visit www.holsteinusa.com, or call 800.952.5200.