WASDE: Projections, futures prices in alignment, for now
Milk futures prices tumbled in a week that saw a bullish USDA dairy forecast, but if the market decline stops, the USDA projections and Chicago Mercantile Exchange Class III/IV prices will be somewhat in alignment. FULL STORY »
WASDE: Feed price projections
USDA’s World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates (WASDE) report reduced U.S. feed grain ending stocks for 2013/14, with corn stocks down 25 million bushels due to an equal increase in projected exports. FULL STORY »
Feed price projections rise slightly
USDA’s World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates report said U.S. feed grain ending stocks for 2013/14 are expected lower. U.S. corn ending stocks are projected 150 million bushels lower, due to an increase in exports. Expected U.S. corn use for ethanol was unchanged at 5 billion bushels in 2013-14, up from 4.65 billion bushels in 2012-13. FULL STORY »
2013-14 corn, soybean price forecasts narrowed
USDA’s World Ag Supply & Demand Estimates report issued season-average price forecasts for the 2013-14 marketing year. The prices are those paid to the crop producer at the farm level. All are well below the average for 2012-13. FULL STORY »
Prev 1 Next
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis