Reduce feed cost and help environment at same time
If you have spent any amount of time with dairy producers recently, you know they have a lot on their minds. The price of milk, the cost of feed and survival are the main topics of conversation. FULL STORY »
Help clients find the right feed-cost balance
The rapid drop in milk price caught many dairy producers wondering "what should I do to make ANY take-home income under this price scenario?" FULL STORY »
Ration balancer or dairy farm consultant?
After more than two and one-half decades of working as a consulting dairy nutritionist and seven years as part owner of a large commercial dairy farm, my approach with dairy clientele has evolved considerably. FULL STORY »
Building long-term relationships
Retention of clients is vital to maintaining a successful consulting business. Most all consultants have been in the unpleasant situation of being fired, but successful consultants are able to maintain a core group of loyal clients. FULL STORY »
- Will tornado alley come alive this weekend?
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Cow culling lags; Pennsylvania heifers
- Farm Bureau fights EPA, tells members to ‘ditch the rule’
- How are you using incentive programs on your farm?
- Food waste-to-energy converter introduced at UC Davis