Expert Answers - March 21, 2008
With the high feed prices (hay, corn, soybeans, wheat, fuzzy cottonseed, and oil/fat), should dairy managers and feed consultants consider shifting from a one-group TMR to multiple TMRs on their farm? FULL STORY »
Expert Answers - Dec. 21, 2007
We have been hearing about use of high-straw rations for dry cows. We have been satisfied with our current dry cow and pre-fresh program. Are there good reasons we should consider changing to a straw diet? FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.