Expert Answers - Dec. 21, 2007
We have been hearing about use of high-straw rations for dry cows. We have been satisfied with our current dry cow and pre-fresh program. Are there good reasons we should consider changing to a straw diet? FULL STORY »
- Ag markets posted mixed closes Tuesday afternoon
- Grants up to $5,000 available for CASE Certification & Equipment
- Rock River Laboratory introduces Wisconsin convenience routes
- Support dairy cow health by managing forage quality
- Ag markets firmed Tuesday morning
- Agriculture now generates $88.3 billion and 413,500 jobs in Wis.