Poll: Dairy nutritionists and/or dairy feed managers, how frequently do you sample feeds on dairies for which you work?
D) 1 to 2 months
E) Every 2 months
H) When feed source changes occur
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?