Poll: Dairy nutritionists and/or dairy feed managers, how frequently do you sample feeds on dairies for which you work?
D) 1 to 2 months
E) Every 2 months
H) When feed source changes occur
- 72-stall robotic rotary breaks ground in Wisconsin
- Commentary: The worst meat to eat
- 2015 milk prices now looking more like 2013, 2011
- Minn. farm wins court case, power companies to buy 138 acres
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Jersey Island chooses direction 6 years after 250-year import ban