A more precise look at fatty acids in feedstuffs
In previous articles for the Nutritionist e-Network newsletter, we discussed the differences in fat analysis by Ether Extract (EE) and Total Fatty Acids by Gas Chromatography (GC). FULL STORY »
Take a closer look at metabolic disease with Activity Tracker
While metabolic disease is nothing new to producers or their consultants, there are few tools designed to examine the intricacies of this frustrating and complex management challenge. FULL STORY »
Into the ether ... extract
Whether the expression "into the ether" refers to vanishing into outer space or the mysterious area just beyond the computer screen, it's an ambiguous phrase that leaves many people confused as to just what the heck the "ether" really is. FULL STORY »
An accurate method of tracking fresh cow milk production
The Milk by Week feature will be available shortly in our newest version of PCDART. FULL STORY »
- U.S. readies for more 'extremely tough' trade talks with Japan
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Vilsack: Farm Bill, budget expand opportunity in rural America
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Crop markets surged again Thursday night
- Accelerated Genetics sets Leadership Conference
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
H.J. Baker & Bro., Inc.