Keeping up with the ever changing dairy industry can be a full time job -- but who has time for that? Fortunately for the dairy business professional there is Dairy Herd Network, a daily e-mail newsletter. It is designed to provide concise information on business management tools, industry news, technology and market trends. Our staff will cut to the chase; giving the readers the nuts-and-bolts information and when applicable explain why the information is important to dairy producers.
- Falling livestock futures grabbing headlines Wednesday morning
- Cover Crops for Forage and Dairy Production
- California anaerobic digester project nears completion
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling
- Dave Dickson’s family gives $775,000 to support UW judging
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions