Keeping up with the ever changing dairy industry can be a full time job -- but who has time for that? Fortunately for the dairy business professional there is Dairy Herd Network, a daily e-mail newsletter. It is designed to provide concise information on business management tools, industry news, technology and market trends. Our staff will cut to the chase; giving the readers the nuts-and-bolts information and when applicable explain why the information is important to dairy producers.
- Making recommendations on climate change mitigation
- Vermont Senate passes GMO labeling bill
- Is chocolate milk ban-worthy? Study says ‘no’
- To prevent crime, farmers, deputies use proven tools
- Can ration sorting benefit lactating dairy cattle?
- CME trading outage showed that man can still match the machine