Keeping up with the ever changing dairy industry can be a full time job -- but who has time for that? Fortunately for the dairy business professional there is Dairy Herd Network, a daily e-mail newsletter. It is designed to provide concise information on business management tools, industry news, technology and market trends. Our staff will cut to the chase; giving the readers the nuts-and-bolts information and when applicable explain why the information is important to dairy producers.
- Undercover dairy video leads to animal abuse allegations
- Answering the call to bring dairy to food banks
- Research shows consumer demand for transparency on food
- Lack of farm bill leaves farmers to face uncertainty in 2014
- Ag markets moved mostly lower on Tuesday
- Shrinking feed costs push 2014 milk prices higher