Keeping up with the ever changing dairy industry can be a full time job -- but who has time for that? Fortunately for the dairy business professional there is Dairy Herd Network, a daily e-mail newsletter. It is designed to provide concise information on business management tools, industry news, technology and market trends. Our staff will cut to the chase; giving the readers the nuts-and-bolts information and when applicable explain why the information is important to dairy producers.
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
LAND O LAKES® Pasteurized Milk Balancer®