Keeping up with the ever changing dairy industry can be a full time job -- but who has time for that? Fortunately for the dairy business professional there is Dairy Herd Network, a daily e-mail newsletter. It is designed to provide concise information on business management tools, industry news, technology and market trends. Our staff will cut to the chase; giving the readers the nuts-and-bolts information and when applicable explain why the information is important to dairy producers.
- Yogurt nominated as New York’s ‘state snack’
- 6 of California’s Top 10 counties saw 2013 milk output declines
- USDA amends Appalachian, Southeast and Florida federal orders
- Legislation would block EPA from releasing producer information
- USDA: Livestock producers urged to keep good disaster records
- DHM Markets/Marketers: PA IOFC a record high
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- DHM Markets/Marketers: Fluid sales, cost of production, Chobani
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Preventing roof collapses from snow on agricultural buildings
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
LEVUCELL® SC ADVANTAGE
Lallemand Animal Nutrition