World Dairy Expo is pleased to announce the eight individuals selected to serve as associate judges during the 52nd annual event, October 2 through 6. Spanning the globe, these judges bring a world-wide perspective to the colored shavings, with international judging experience. It is the duty of the associate judge to assist the official judge in evaluating each class of cattle that enters the Showring.
The complete 16-judge roster for 2018 is as follows:
- Official: Callum McKinven, Canton de Hatley, Quebec
- Associate: Dean Malcolm, Victoria, Australia
International Brown Swiss Show:
- Official: Steve Wagner, Richford, Vt.
- Associate: Christopher “Chip” Savage, Union Bridge, Md.
International Guernsey Show:
- Official: Brian Schnebly, Hagerstown, Md.
- Associate: Mike Hickman, Shelbyville, Tenn.
International Holstein Show:
- Official: Carl Phoenix, Sunderland, Ontario
- Associate: Joel Phoenix, Cannington, Ontario
International Junior Holstein Show:
- Official: Chris Hill, Thurmont, Md.
- Associate: Robert Teixeira, Keyes, Calif.
International Jersey Show:
- Official: Pat Conroy, Angola, Ind.
- Associate: Justin Burdette, Mercersburg, Pa.
International Milking Shorthorn Show:
- Official: Brian Behnke, Albany, Wis.
- Associate: Carla Stetzer, Alma Center, Wis.
International Red & White Show:
- Official: Blair Weeks, Pleasant Valley, Prince Edward Island
- Associate: Tom DeGroot, Rosedale, British Columbia
Serving as the meeting place of the global dairy industry, World Dairy Expo brings together the latest in dairy innovation and the best cattle in North America. Crowds of nearly 70,000 people, from 100 countries, will return to Madison, Wisconsin for the 52nd annual event, October 2-6, 2018, when the world’s largest dairy-focused trade show, dairy and forage seminars, a world-class dairy cattle show and more will be on display. Visit worlddairyexpo.com or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat or YouTube for more information.