Are robotic milking systems practical for large herds? How can you keep more income and avoid paying taxes? What weather trends can we expect in the immediate and long-term future? Where are global dairy markets headed?
Join other forward-thinking dairy producers to hear the answers to these questions and more at Farm Journal’s MILK 2017 Business Conference. The information-packed event will take place November 6-8, 2017, at the M Resort Spa and Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Featured speakers include:
- Tom Vilsack, former U.S. Secretary of Agriculture and current President and CEO, U.S. Dairy Export Council;
- Joe Jordan, Chief Marketing Officer, Domino’s Pizza
- Simon Keith, world’s first heart transplant recipient to play a professional sport; and
- Tyne Morgan, host of “U.S. Farm Report.”
Morgan will host a taping of “U.S. Farm Report” for future television broadcast during a session focusing the dairy market outlook. That session will feature panelists Mike North, President, Commodity Risk Management Group; Scott Brown, Agriculture Extension Economist, University of Missouri; and Bryan Doherty, Senior Market Advisor, Stewart Peterson Group.
Additional, slated topics include:
- “Trump and the New Dairy World,” featuring Jim Wiesemeyer, Washington Policy Analyst for Farm Journal/Pro Farmer;
- “We Survived an ICE Raid,” featuring Anthony Raimondo, Attorney, Las Uvas Valley Dairy;
- “Steps to Being a Great Coach,” featuring Richard Hadden, author and human resources expert; and
- “What Robots Have Taught Us,” featuring dairy producers Brian Houin, Homestead Dairy (largest robotic dairy in the U.S.); Brian Kielstra, Viefield Farm; and Miguel Aparicio, Agricola Ancali, Chili (largest robotic dairy in the world).
A complete schedule, registration information and accommodations details can be found here. Register today!