Like it or not, the official-unofficial start to Fall has arrived. That's right, the Pumpkin Spiced Latte is back.
While many consider the release of the Pumpkin Spiced Latte at Starbucks to be a season in itself, dairy farmers have a reason to be thankful for this fad. Shoppers are purchasing pumpkin spiced everything, including dairy.
Whether it’s social influence or a true appreciation for the flavor, consumers can’t get enough of these Fall themed dairy products. Ranging from ice cream to cottage cheese, there’s no shortage of pumpkin spiced products in the dairy aisle.
Want to give some of these pumpkin spiced dairy products a try? Take a look at the list below:
- Ice Cream– Probably the most “normal” pumpkin spiced dairy item, Ben & Jerry’s, Turkey Hill, Blue Bell, Halo Topand Talenti all have limited edition Fall flavors that customers can’t get enough of.
- Creamers– While many coffee shops offer up their own versions of the Pumpkin Spiced Latte, consumers may find it difficult to make this Fall beverage for themselves at home. Coffee-Mate Natural Bliss was the only real milk pumpkin spiced creamer to make the list.
- Yogurt– Channeling the “flavor of Fall”, companies like Chobani, Yoplait,Oikos, Noosaand Siggi’s have debuted pumpkin spiced yogurt.
- Milk- Whether it’s Halloween, the Holidays or any day in-between, Heiland has released a limited edition pumpkin spice milk along with Prairie Farms.
- Cream Cheese– Want to spread a little pumpkin spice cream cheese on your pumpkin spice bagel? Philadelphia cream cheese has you covered!
- Cheese– Featuring the signature buttery and nutty flavor of a gouda and packed full of the aromatic flavors of Fall, Beemster offers up Pumpkin Spice Gouda.
- Cottage Cheese- Mauna claims to have launched the first-ever pumpkin & spice flavored cottage cheese. A blend of real pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice seasoning and cottage cheese, the product is said to conjure up the flavor of pumpkin cheesecake.