Farm Journal Field Days is a three-day extravaganza for farm and agricultural leaders and their teams to connect, inform and entertain. Along with our fully-packed agenda, we have some great show elements for you to enjoy:
- The #FarmONTM Benefit Concert featuring Grammy-nominated Lee Brice and other country music stars. Make sure you attend to be in with a chance to win a Lee Brice signed guitar!
- We have some great hosts at the Virtual beer garden sessions providing networking opportunities for you to connect with other leaders including Mitchell Hora & Millennial farmer, Zach Johnson from Field Work Podcast on August 26th at 4.15pm
- Expo Hall featuring the latest innovations in technology, machinery and equipment. You can schedule 1-1 meetings with suppliers and check out their products and services in each exhibitor booth
- Fill your Virtual swag bag with great giveaways from our sponsors and information and special offers from our suppliers. Visit the exhibitor booths to collect your swag!
- Plus the great giveaway - Thinking about getting a new tool or toy for the farm? Attend the Farm Journal Field Days live event for your chance to win one of more than 1,000 prizes, including a full-size side-by-side utility vehicle. Find more information at FarmJournalFieldDays.com
Make sure you check out the full show offering and get the most out of Farm Journal Field Days!