As a dairy farmer and long-time observer in the evolution of our nation’s farming and agricultural industry, I am excited to tell you more about the launch of our inaugural Farm Journal Field Days show. A lot has happened over the past few months. As dairy producers have faced significant business challenges there are also a number of opportunities, new technology and best-practices that can help streamline and improve the efficiency of any farm operation.
Farm Journal, and our dairy publications, have always supported our nation's farm leaders and we understand the importance of farm community events. In continuing to provide the essential industry information that we have become accustomed to for 142 years, we have created a new modern and COVID-safe show designed for everyone in the agricultural industry with 3 days of virtual discussion, tours, solutions and insightful talks from key industry leaders.
During the virtual show, our team of experts will bring our valuable content to life with informative sessions from real farms directly to your screens. We are serving up the content to make it easy for you to digest. You can view these live and on-demand. In addition, you’ll have access to the latest innovative products, services, technology and machinery through our interactive expo hall.
We have conducted extensive research, and are bringing you the most comprehensive show we have ever produced to keep our dairy producer leaders moving forward:
- Virtual Learning Pavilion & Thought-leadership Exchange on all the latest topics, challenges and solutions facing the dairy industry
- New & exclusive #FarmOn benefit Concert with an enviable country music star line-up including the Grammy-nominated Lee Brice
- Product Showcase with access to solution-providers, latest machinery models & services including in-event demos
- Virtual beer garden sessions for networking and connecting with the industry
- Great giveaways and virtual swag bag
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your loyal support which continues to inspire us to make our proud and trusted publications even better.
I look forward to seeing you on August 25.
~ Anna-Lisa Laca