A business built on elite genetics, sound economicsWorld Dairy Expo cattle breed sales often bring in elite cows demanding elite dollars. The industry isn’t free of gamesmanship, but those participating say it comes down to true business economics – not ‘funny money’. FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Video: Evaluating corn silage processing in the field
Trying to get a handle on corn silage processing while the choppers are moving has gained a great deal of ...
COLUMNS / BLOGSMORE BLOGS »
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
- Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
- How engaged are your employees?
- Employee management: Get the right start in hiring employees
- National Mastitis Council Annual Meeting set for Feb. 1-3, 2015
- World Dairy Expo Youth Contests Entries Due Soon
- DMPP meeting schedule updated
- World Dairy Expo announces 2014 research seminars
- June Dairy Month events (110 and counting)
- Penn State Extension dairy team hosts meetings
What do you see as the #1 goal on your operation?
POPULAR ON FACEBOOK
- Vance Agribusiness names 2014 40 Under 40 honorees
- 6 questions and answers about rumen development in calves
- Dairy calf care: Every delivery is special
- Last look at New Holland Pavilions before World Dairy Expo
- Dairy calf care: When to assist, what to do
- Dairy calf care: Get a handle on dystocia data