Cropp: October dairy situation and outlookHigher U.S. milk production, slowing of dairy exports and higher dairy imports are pushing down milk prices. FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
COLUMNS / BLOGSMORE BLOGS »
- ‘Mini-survey’ gives peek into Florida farm compensation
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
- Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
- How engaged are your employees?
LIVE FROM WORLD DAIRY EXPO 2014
Dr. Keith Bryan, Technical Services manager at Chr. Hansen, and Tim Kelly, Dairy Account Manager at Chr. Hansen, discuss the use of the "Nutrient Scorecard." PLAY >
Visit the World Daiy Expo 2014 Epi Center for the lastest news, information and photos from the 2014 World Dairy Expo, held Sept. 29-Oct. 3, in Madison, Wis.
- Thursday’s CME Dairy Market Recap
- DHM Numbers: Cow culling slips 12% behind last year
- SCR partners with Nestlé to establish Chinese dairy institute
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- Mexico dairy industry looking toward growth
- Food Babe visits my university
- WTO again sides with Canada, Mexico on US COOL law
- VIDEO: Maddox family's "one cow" philosophy changed industry
- Kansas City Royals named after livestock show, not royalty
- 24 robots will soon be operating under one roof in New Zealand
- Wash. judge rules non-competes “unenforceable” for A.I. techs