MPP-Dairy deadline extended to avoid ‘Black Friday’Dairy farmers now have until Dec. 5 to enroll in the voluntary income margin protection program. The original deadline was Nov. 28 – the day after Thanksgiving and generally referred to as “Black Friday” FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
COLUMNS / BLOGS
Tail docking is industry’s 'Achilles heel' (pick your battles carefully)
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?
- ‘Mini-survey’ gives peek into Florida farm compensation
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
- Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
LIVE FROM WORLD DAIRY EXPO 2014
Dr. Keith Bryan, Technical Services manager at Chr. Hansen, and Tim Kelly, Dairy Account Manager at Chr. Hansen, discuss the use of the "Nutrient Scorecard." PLAY >
Visit the World Daiy Expo 2014 Epi Center for the lastest news, information and photos from the 2014 World Dairy Expo, held Sept. 29-Oct. 3, in Madison, Wis.
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- Corn drydown: Mother Nature losing steam
- IDFA urges vouchers under Dairy Product Donation Program
- Most crop futures are starting Thursday on a strong note
- Dairy markets: A mid-week pop to the upside
- As debate rages, GMO labeling votes loom in Oregon, Colorado