A big fat reviewEating meat – let’s see – it causes cancer, heart disease and chronic obesity and maybe a third eye, purple hair and an extra limb or two. Isn’t that what most “experts” say? FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
COLUMNS / BLOGS
Tail docking is industry’s 'Achilles heel' (pick your battles carefully)
- Employee Turnover Affecting Your Operation?
- ‘Mini-survey’ gives peek into Florida farm compensation
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
- Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
LIVE FROM WORLD DAIRY EXPO 2014
Dr. Keith Bryan, Technical Services manager at Chr. Hansen, and Tim Kelly, Dairy Account Manager at Chr. Hansen, discuss the use of the "Nutrient Scorecard." PLAY >
Visit the World Daiy Expo 2014 Epi Center for the lastest news, information and photos from the 2014 World Dairy Expo, held Sept. 29-Oct. 3, in Madison, Wis.
- Alltech opens lab at Nestlé's China Dairy Farming Institute
- DHM Numbers: Cattle on feed, dairy CPI/PPI forecast
- Commentary: Yogurt redux: Readers react
- Protect yourself; MPP-Dairy is easy, LGM-Dairy may be better deal
- Penn State: Understanding the Farm Bill’s MPP-Dairy
- Calves with Sam: Another note on cross-sucking