If it looks like a skunk and smells like a skunk…You know how the rest of that statement goes. I can’t help but think of it when I read, hear or talk about the Environmental Protection Agency’s and U.S. Army Corps of Engineers’ proposed rule to redefine what waters fall under federal jurisdiction of the Clean Water Act. FULL STORY »
VIDEOSMore Video | Multimedia »
Iowa State Fair Supreme Champion featured on public TV
You can watch most of the Supreme Champion selection at the 2014 Iowa State Fair, judged by Kelli Cull, Laurie ...
COLUMNS / BLOGSMORE BLOGS »
- What does it mean to be a leader on your farm?
- Registration for Ag Employee Management Workshops due Jan. 4
- Dairy Focus: The gift of appreciation
- Employee turnover on dairy farms and what it’s costing producers
- How engaged are your employees?
- Employee management: Get the right start in hiring employees
- DMPP meetings getting underway
- World Dairy Expo announces 2014 research seminars
- June Dairy Month events (110 and counting)
- Penn State Extension dairy team hosts meetings
- Groundbreaking marks new era for World Dairy Expo facilities
- Producers drive change at DCHA annual conference
What do you see as the #1 goal on your operation?
POPULAR ON FACEBOOK
- Dairy Farmers Of Ontario now title sponsor of Ont. Men's Curling
- Dave Dickson’s family gives $775,000 to support UW judging
- New interactive map highlights state ag contributions
- New Holland Pavilions race to finish, 5 weeks to World Dairy Expo
- Farm pays tribute to Derek Jeter with corn maze
- Could we eradicate BVD?