They're among the 'Greenest of the Green'
On April 23, the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy announced the winners of the second annual U.S. Dairy Sustainability Awards, recognizing dairy farms and businesses that advance the industry’s commitment to healthy products, healthy communities and a healthy planet. FULL STORY »
Continue to look for the zebra
Last December, I wrote an article about looking for the unlikely or unexpected. The saying to remember is “when you hear hoof beats, look for the horse, not the zebra.” FULL STORY »
Make ration decisions rational
With high feed costs, ration decisions are more critical than ever. At last month’s Professional Dairy Producers of Wisconsin business conference, Diamond V technical services specialist Brian Perkins laid out a plan for evaluating feed products. FULL STORY »
- “Ag-gag” laws in the news
- Conventional agriculture winning some, losing some in culture war
- Can genomics, OPU and IVF take the industry to the 'next level?'
- Monsanto opens search for 2014 "Farm Mom of the Year"
- School breakfasts celebrated from coast to coast
- California February 4a/4b prices new record highs
ReaShure® Precision Release Choline