Join us as we unite together to celebrate our industry through DAIRY WEEK 2020 Sept. 28 through Oct. 3.
Farm Journal proudly announces we’re dedicating an entire week to dairy. It’s going to be an action-packed virtual event. Dairy Herd Management, “AgriTalk”, “AgDay” and “U.S. Farm Report” will celebrate the dairy farming community with content that includes:
• Products beyond milk: cheese, butter.
• Practical tips and advice on topics such as forage quality and quantity.
• Equipment insights on choppers.
• World Dairy Expo traditions and personalities.
• Tips, insights and trends from industry experts.
• See new products and learn from experts in the virtual trade show.
During the week long celebration, you’ll be able to visit the virtual experience platform to network with dairy producers, find exclusive content and visit the virtual showroom to connect with sponsors.
If you have questions about this event, please contact [email protected].
Experience it for free from the comfort of your very own farm. Register here: