Widespread rains fuel drought relief in the heartland, but...
...it wasn't enough to quench the drought lingering in the southern Plains. FULL STORY »
El Niño forecast weaker than earlier predicted
Though nearly 70 percent of Texas remains in drought, crops in many areas are doing well thanks to rains over the last month, according to reports from Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service personnel and the U.S. Drought Monitor. FULL STORY »
‘All eyes on El Niño’ as drought swells again
Half of the United States can’t shake the oppressive drought bring water woes and Dust Bowl concerns, especially across the western half of the country. FULL STORY »
Dust storms, wildfires & drought: What happened to April showers?
From dust storms on the Plains to wildfires in California, drought conditions continue to worsen across the western half of the country. FULL STORY »
Drought dries half of country
Drought now extends to 50 percent of the Contiguous United States, leading to water shortages and weakening farmland values across some of the regions hardest-hit by the intense dryness. FULL STORY »
- Farmers descend on Alltech's Global event in Normandy, France
- Work happiness factors ranked in new survey
- Commentary: Connecting the dots
- When It Comes To How Pizza Looks - Cheese Matters
- Innovation Center: Whey to go! Dairy's place in sports recovery
- Calves with Sam: Auto-Feeders Need to be Cleaned, Too